Monday 19 December 2011

My Professional Development Plan (PDP)

MY PROFESSIONAL  DEVELOPMENT  PLAN (PDP)


As for now, I’m focusing on my study to graduate my master with an excellent grade to fulfill my parent’s dream. Later, I hope will looking forward a suitable job that suits my field and interest which is a lecturer at the university level. InsyaAllah, while working as a lecturer, I wish that I can pursue my PhD in the oversea in my lovely field which is Biology. Besides that, I was very determined to improve my English communication skills which are a medium of instruction in science education. I also wish that, in the future I can speak in English fluently and write in a professional way in English. In terms of teaching career, I am very looking forward to learn more about science in education field especially in research.

          Furthermore, I really hope that I can teach my student and transfer all of my knowledge to them. I will teach my student with my own way and strategies and apply all of my teaching skills that I have obtained so that it is more easier for student to understand about the subject. In addition, I will not spoon-feed my students with the information but for instead let them explore and using technologies by themselves so that they will be more independence and built their own creativity in learning skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Science Project

My Frenz & Me